Welcome! We are pleased to announce that the new UI is now available publicly on our Test server. The server can be found at Test.DestinyRPG.com. The test server is currently only available to Patreon supporters and those granted access to test the new UI.
Not a Patreon supporter? Support us on Patreon, or try to win access via chat, in-game, or social media events.
Announcement on Resets:
There will be no guardian resets, but with the new UI, we have changed gear to mimic the real weapons and armor from the games. With these changes, we begin tracking unlocked gear for a new "collections" feature to be released at a later date. Due to these changes, we are forced to remove ALL generated gear. This includes ALL gear that was not event gear rewards, bought from a non-Xur vendor, or the Khvostov. In return for us removing previously generated gear, we will automatically decode a full set of Legendary gear for all Guardians; if the Guardian is level 99, you will also get a full set of Exotic gear decoded for you. So, be sure to equip up to your highest Light Level prior to the update and dismantle any other gear that you don't want to see disappear.
Join us with the discussion on Reddit here:
Happy 4th! Reach 2,420 battles from now to July 6th for a special reward! Enjoy 1.5x XP, Glimmer, and LP until then! Rewards will be provided on July 7th.
Ok, so here's what is going on. Still getting to the final stages of the new Skin ready for testing. Staff and <a href='https://www.patreon.com/firestream' class='external' target='_blank'>Patreons</a> will get to use it first and work out the kinks, which will take some time. We'll put out new versions of the apps working with the new skin after that. More news to follow!
- Clan Leaderboards have been added! Just go to your Clan page, click Clan Leaderboards and all the existing Leaderboards will only show your Clan members in them. Compete with your clan-mates!<br/>
- New Leaderboard for Fewest Deaths added. This one is sorted by level and requires level 40 minimum.<br/>
- Thumbs up / down emoji in chat! Just type in :tu: or :td:<br/>
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Eris Morn has arrived at the Farm to sell you boosters and materials for Strange Coins. She is only available to level 99 players currently!<br/><br/>Also, expect the post-event rewards for the 12 Days of Xurmas to drop sometime this week, hopefully tomorrow. You will get a notification when this happens. Hope you enjoyed the event!
The 12 Days of Xur-mas start tomorrow! Full details have been posted here: <a href='https://www.patreon.com/posts/15861052' class="chatlink external close-panel" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">[READ MORE]</a>
Share Days! December 8th and 9th will be share days. Share the game (twitter, facebook, flyers, etc) and send proof of it to us for a 500 SC reward and a chance at winning a Curse of Osiris DLC code! Send proof to Firestream via PM or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)<br/><br/> NEW FEATURES<br/>
- Locations Visited Count added to Guardian Profiles<br/>
- iOS app updated to 1.3 and now has support for iPhone X screen<br/>
- A Wiki has been built into the game and will be available soon!<br/>
- Quick chatroom flip button added: Change to a different room and lightning bolt appears by chatroom select. Click to go back and forth.<br/> <br/> BUG FIXES<br/>
- Change Subclass Back Button works again<br/>
- Battle.net Tags now support the pound sign for username#1234<br/>
- Locations should correctly mark as visited<br/>
A new 'Kudos' system is in place, just for fun. Go to any player profile, and once a day you can 'Praise their Light' as a sign of respect. They get a PL point added to their account. Why? Why not? It's just for fun, but there's a leaderboard to go try-hard on too :)
We now have a Player of the Day system! You can get it, currently, by getting the most battles in for the day. You cannot earn it twice, so that means 365 unique POTD per year :) <br/><br/> The POTD formula will likely be adjusted as we continue dev of the game. Also, you get a nice Triumph graphic for your profile! Get out there and grind away for it.
- So play battles each day and every 50 you get in will add 2% to your XP Perk. Example: 250 battles would mean you get 10% added to your XP perk.<br/>
- This maxes out at 500% to XP perk (12,500 battles)<br/>
- Resets each day<br/> <br/>
- Level 99s will receive a 4% glimmer perk per 50 battles, maxing out at 1,000% glimmer boost <br/><br/> UPDATE 11/19:<br/>
- Triumphs! These are awards you can earn for participation in events. They show up on your profile.<br/>
- You can now cancel bounties by going to the Bounty Tracker and click on In Progress to cancel the bounty.
Create an account!
Join our ever growing community by creating your very own Guardian and conquer the enemy!
Are you still playing Destiny 2?
Yes, Daily688 - 27%